Thursday 7 May 2015

Darts

I've never been a massive fan of Darts however I had a great time watching a live event of Premiership Darts at the NIA recently.

We got a great table near the front and everytime they came out I got up to the front so I could get some pics and videos. I loved the way the players were introduced with great fanfare, pretty much like Wrestlers do (but without the posturing and fake violence).

The one below is a bit shaky but that's due to me filming one-handed because I had a pint in the other hand... I was a bit pissed too.



I don't think I've consumed so much beer in such a short time, certainly not recently! The general plan with these events is to meet in the pub early, get as much lager down you as possible before it starts, then continue to do so during the event whilst waving a huge foam hand with 180 stamped on it every time one of the players scores 180.

The beer scooter got me home, aspirin, water and junk food got me through the day after. Great fun!