Saturday 31 October 2015

Staying the Course #4

Next pub.

Now this place, I have spent many an enyoyable time :)

I was also turned away recently by the bouncers due to, I guess, looking too pissed.

Either way, this pub has a special place in my heart as we have all gotten drunk and boogied to the best 80's and 90's music has to offer :)

Unfortunately this place simply can't draw the crowds like it used to, I remember when the dancefloor was so packed you had to plan ahead in order to go for a piss (the toilet was, well, hard to get to) now I can just get up and moonwalk there.

EDIT 1: I went for a piss but didn't Moonwalk there, Health & Safety stopped me.

EDIT: 2 lol, evan after they've played 'Thriller' there is still Horse Racing being shown on at least two TV's in this place... there, right there, is a First World problem folks!