Saturday 31 October 2015

Staying the Course #2

Okay, so I've now moved to another pub. I'm on my own (everyone else has gone their various ways, including my brother who has gone to the party) and I need to kill a few hours then get a taxi to the party venue...

The pub I'm in is one I've been in many times before and one that I've blogged about before. To recap, it's the one where I feared for my life when watching England draw a group game that we really should have won... and because of that it raised the ire of a crowd that were too young and way-too-drunk!

Tonight it's quite chilled, probably wouldn't be if England had had been in the RWC final, lost or otherwise.

The thing about this place that intruiges me is that damned huge glitterball hanging from the ceiling above me, I've never had the chance to strutt my stuff here because we always go elsewhere to boogy... ah well, maybe some other time.