Friday 23 October 2015

Holiday... erm, NO photography

I should have been following on from my previous posts and added some shots of the walks I did today however the vews, whilst spectacular in the usual Cornish style, didn't merit it when compared to the other pictures...

We walked around Tintagel Castle today, alleged birthplace of King Arthur. I say alleged because the information plaques posted around the place went to great pains to explain it as such. Despite that, clearly, someone important in English history resided there so it was worth the visit.

One thing to note, the stairs leading up to the castle are bloody steep and very tiring!

This is my last full day here on the North Cornish coast and I have to say that I have enjoyed it thoroughly. I must mention the Port William pub/hotel, it's very good with clean, comfortable rooms and very friendly, professional staff... the food is awesome too. A massive thumbs-up to St Austell brewerys from me :)

Back home to the Midlands tomorrow to plug myself back into the ratrace.