Sunday 1 February 2015

Magical Powers

If I had magical powers I wouldn't use them to give myself a million pounds or make myself invisible so I could perv at women, I'd use them to solve small everyday annoyances.

Like when one of the printers I use at work output's a customer's prints at really crappy quality I could just stare at it to make them better or if the colours were off, I'd imagine them to be correct and they'd change. Or when my Sky HD box doesn't update it's planner, I'd speak some sort of spell and it'd sort itself out.

Those are just two examples that would've saved me so much grief and loads of time, enabling me to get on with my fucking life... and it wouldn't have affected other people either. In fact, pretty much all the little things I'd solve with magic would help me with a stress-free life and a guaranteed positive experience for everyone else.