Saturday 31 January 2015

Elder Scrolls Online

I've been playing ESO for a while now and as I'm a passionate fan of the Elder Scrolls game I've been treating it like a fine wine - sampling it slowly, bit by bit!

Originally I played it on my Mac but the graphics card, an  ATI 5700, wasn't up to the task and it made the game hard to play and a bit boring visually as I had to turn every effect off. So, this year, I splurged on upgrades for my media PC and stuck a nVidia GTX 970 in it, plus 16GB of RAM, which, coupled with a Core i5 processor was more than enough oomph for me to play it with pretty much everything set to 'ultra' ;)

The pics below show the quality, sometimes, rather than questing I like to stand there and watch the sun rays dance through the trees...

Bootiful!



Think I'll need sunglasses!