Thursday 22 January 2015

Wasps v Leinster


I'm off to see Wasp v Leinster tomorrow at the Ricoh… should be a good game, and I am going to be surrounded by drunken Irish Rugby fans, great!

I've always admired Irish Rugby and their fans, two things comes to mind that describes them both - big hearted and battling. Some of the best games I've seen when watching England has been against Ireland, always tough matches.

So I'm looking forward to a great atmosphere as Leinster will bring loads of fans, especially with the Ricoh's capacity and I love that Wasps moved the game to Saturday to accommodate them, they'd never have been able to do that at Adam's Park.

Leinster are a heavyweight European club but both teams are coming into this match with big wins from last weekend so it'll be a real crunch match.

The beer will be flowing my man! I haven't had any alcohol since New Year's Eve either, so it'll be an interesting day! I'll post some pics off my smart phone… watch this space!

w00t!