Saturday 15 November 2014

Rosetta Eclipsed by Kim's Arse

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the Rosetta Team on their remarkable achievement this week, it was truly a major scientific endeavour that I hope will help humanity's ongoing understanding of our origins in this universe.

I was a little disappointed to see people take to social media criticising the choice of shirt one of the scientists was wearing as sexist. Whilst I do not condone sexism in any way shape or form, it's sad to see that they seemed to think fashion statements are more important than the science involved.

Whilst all this was going on a veritable digital tidal-wave of publicity of that airhead Kim Kardashian and her arse flooded the interwebs, which got way more column inches I'll bet.

I don't want to live on this plant anymore