Wednesday 7 December 2016

Reasons why I don't want to live on this planet anymore #10.5

Fucking trains...

Never getting to get back two hours of my life lost, on a bus, stuck in traffic... and why? Because every single train got cancelled, forcing me to make alternate arrangements.

Two fucking hours to go a measly 12 miles... and this is supposed to be the 21st Century!

I'd have gotten home quicker using a horse and cart, from back in the early 1900s.

EDIT: Whilst I'm thinking about this... and while we're on the subject of the 21st Century - when my Fitbit Surge is charging, the Fitbit app, without fail, sends me a notification telling me "That it is charged and is missing me...", yet the LondonMidland app did fuck all to prevent me slogging all the way to the station to find chaos.

Yep - 21st Century is shaping up nicely, we're all well-informed on stuff that doesn't matter.