Saturday 10 December 2016

Out and about... drinking

Off out doing a spot of 'single' pub crawling prior to meeting up with some family members in a bavarian beer shed... where they are serving beer in stein mugs. Then after that I am heading in to town to a reunion with a load of my old work colleagues... this evening is going to get messy!

EDIT: It didn't get messy, no-one was drinking steins, just expensive German crap in plastic jugs. After that I headed into town where I almost pissed myself because I spent too much time outside my bladder's comfort zone looking for the joint where I was to meet my ex-work colleagues. Then, when I finally found it (after an impromptu stop at another bar I thought was the venue but used their toilet anyway), only half of them turned-up! Then, at the end of the evening, the trains failed me again and I had to get an expensive taxi due to the last train home getting cancelled... that taxi fare was my groceries for the following week.

Fucking trains. Fucking expensive taxis - another reason why I don't want to live on this planet anymore.