Wednesday 8 April 2015

Alcohol and it's 'time resetting' properties...

My last post showed my gaming with two of my buddies, a lot of alcohol was consumed and because of that, I have absolutely no recollection of taking that picture and posting it in my blog…

From the SMS texts I received we had a right laugh however I will just have to rely on that picture and hope that some scratchy memories come up out of the fog of my mind in the following months, which I'm sure they will.

Over the years I have consumed vast quantities of alcohol whilst gaming, it's not an uncommon occurrence for me during a weekend. My mate and I lost ten years of our lives to ISS Pro Evolution and Carling Black Label (and sometimes, Stella), we started playing it almost every weekend way back when it was known and International Superstar Soccer!

Recently, I've dialled back the binge drinking and the gaming too, although that pic doesn't really show it!