Saturday 23 July 2016

It's funny how these things work out...

Tonight I watched three DVD's...

The first one was They Live, starring Roddy Piper and Keith David... the second one was Pitch Black, starring Vin Diesel and Rhada Mitchell... and Keith David. The third one was Man on Fire, starring Denzel Washington and... Rhada Mitchell!

So three films, with each following film containing a secondary billing actor from the previous film!!

Film 1. Keith David -> Film 2. Keith David, Rhada Mitchell -> Film 3. Rhada Mitchell

I swear I never set out to do that, I just picked three DVD's from my collection (TV tonight was crap) that I hadn't seen for a while and watched them in a random order, it really is strange how these things work out.

Kevin Bacon, go fuck yourself with your six degrees of separation.