Saturday 4 June 2016

#LoveHelloGames

I'm showing my support for Hello Games after their founder Sean Murray received death threats after he announced the delay of the launch of No Man's Sky (hence the hashtag in the title).



Those asswipes who sent said death threats need to get a fucking life or at the very least an attitude readjustment. It happens in game development, a lot... modern computer games are huge, complex almost living, breathing things, and they go wrong during development. It's not unusual for the devs to need more time to fix them... and in No Man's Sky's case what's wrong with a little extra time to polish what's already a stellar looking game?!

I for one plan to use this very blog as a diary of my exploits/travels in No Man's Sky which I hope others will find useful.

I can't wait for it to come out but I'm patient enough to wait, unlike some idiots.

To Sean Murray and your team - take all the time you need guys (and possibly gals), don't sweat it, all us genuine gamers are happy for you to do what you can to get the game right.