Friday 19 December 2014

Taming an Ocelot

After a considerable amount of time exploring in my new Minecraft world (whilst taking a break from all the mining and building I've been doing over the past few days) I came across an Ocelot. According to the game bumf you have to get them to come to you (no sudden moves or they run off) and you need to have raw fish equipped. So I make a fishing rod and catch 5 raw fish then I go off looking for it… sod's law of course, the sodding thing had disappeared!

I go off looking for it but it's not around so I continue my exploring+mining wood+killing monsters and then, hey pretso! The Ocelot reappears, cue several minutes of chasing it and feeding it 5 raw fish before it was finally tamed, video of the final 30 seconds of me taming it below…




I now have a cat for my farm… all farms need one!