Wednesday 11 October 2017

One Call Insurance - Retards

All it took was one call, an agonising three-quarters of an hour long call during which I was passed between six separate operators possibly spanning three different departments...  and all I wanted to do was cancel and existing insurance policy. In the end, I was advised to use their live chat on the website to coordinate with and upload some paperwork! Yes, you heard it, I had to get what I need to get done not by speaking to humans, I had to use computers instead, WTF!!

Anything that goes 'off-script' with these organisations and they just lose their shit, I swear I was merely being passed off to a colleague each time because what I was requesting was just too hard for them to deal with.

I most certainly won't be using them for any insurance, not because they are prohibitively expensive or anything like that but because having to do anything else seems to be an utter nightmare-fest to get done!