Tuesday 21 February 2017

Reasons why I don't want to live on this planet anymore #11

I'm just going to weight in on this #piegate malarky...

How the fuck can a man lose his job over eating a fucking pie for fucks sake?! When Joey Barton, who put thousands of bets on football matches get's a slap on the wrist?

Wayne Shaw - a pie-eating legend
Wayne Shaw, has worked his ass off for Sutton United and he get's treated like that, it's not criminal what he did, it's criminal that he got fired for it. The FA and gambling commission, yet gain, have their priorities completely out of whack... but hey, provided it get's them column inches portraying them as white knights who cares right?! Bunch of middle-management suit-wearing fucktards.

I hope Wayne get's a new job involving pies, makes loads of money and, as others have said, buys Sutton FC, THEN, whilst they're playing, eats several pies whilst sitting on the bench.

I just thought I'd add my indignation with many others over this.