Saturday 23 January 2016

Novotel - I thank you!

Went to watch Wasps' demolition of Leinster today at the Ricoh and as it's a Saturday I had a few beers, which put some stress on my bladder... so I had a piss 5 minutes before the game ended, a tactical piss if you may because we had a  long walk ahead of us to the car park.

So the game ends and as we took the long walk back the urge slowly began to build up until it became a 'critical mass' situation where it was either I pissed myself or risking public exposure, lobbed it out and took a piss in front of hundreds of fellow Wasps fans.

Thankfully, just before our car park, was a Novotel hotel which pretty-much like every hotel ever had a bar and by that definition, a toilet :)

Wild horses couldn't drag me away, ne' a solid 80ft steel wall wouldn't have stopped me getting to that toilet and when I did it was sheer heaven... in fact if you're a spiritual person I think I can safely say that that moment is clearly what heaven feels like.

Now we're headed back home and I fully intend to pub-crawl around my home town but with another visit to the bog as I can feel it building up again... God damn it! I've got a bladder like rice paper!!

Go Wasps!