Friday 3 July 2015

Damned Stomach...

Despite it being Friday, it didn't start well...

I thought I'd come into work early as I'd got a complex vehicle wrap to work out (crap artwork that I had to pick apart to get printable), the previous evening I had what I thought was a reasonably healthy evening meal - some risotto 'vegetarian friendly' mushrooms (nuked in the oven) with some green, yellow and red peppers with some cold pre-cooked barbecue style chicken.

However around 2am Friday morning my stomach disagreed...

Two visits to the toilet in the early hours and one after I'd got up around 5am meant that my digestive system was dictating things for when I began my walk-train-walk to work.

By the time I was within sight of where I work I was struggling to avoid a potential disaster in my nether regions and the last few metres required a waddle-style dash, a struggle to unlock the front door and a further dash to the waiting arms of the works' toilet, just as I sat down heavily my arse exploded.

Not good, not good at all...

I think if I'd have had a greasy kebab instead of my 'good intentions' healthy meal I'd have been skipping to work instead of a sweaty mad dash to avoid soiling my pants.