Tuesday 16 June 2015

Game of Thrones plot revealed… FFS!

Once again, an important plot point to an episode of Game of Thrones has been revealed to me before I've had a chance to watch the darned episode!

I'm sick and tired of these retarded journalists posting articles about the show literally less than a day after it was aired!

Can't you all find something else newsworthy to write about and stop thinking that all 9 billion of us have seen the latest episode?

Also - to Google, can you possibly put something in your much vaunted algorithms that either blocks a news article about TV episodes from appearing or at least append something like SPOILERS ALERT over the snippet text?

Really fucking ruined it for me now, I don't feel like watching that last episode.

Thanks a lot Daily Telegraph, I appreciate it (NOT).