Saturday 1 October 2016

Pokemon Hunting

Just completed a large trek out around Town and caught loads, had to maneuvor my way around a massive Police presence due to the Tories holding a conference there but man knows no bounds when catching Pokemon are concerned.

I'm now heading home, getting some supplies from Waitrose en route, then I shall spend the rest of the afternoon XBox gaming and after that watching LOTR The Two Towers on Bluray*.

Geekdom has nothing on me :)

Edit: Oh and a big fuck you to London Midland for flooding the arrivals board at Moor Street with trains I didn't want, potentially forcing me to have to wait almost an hour for one I DID want... I got a Chiltern train instead.

*Edit 2: I changed my mind and decided to watch Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows Part 2 on Bluray instead...